Caitlyn Jenner Feels Betrayed After Rumored Girlfriend Said They Are Just Business Partners

Former decathlon gold medalist Caitlyn Jenner is said to be heartbroken and ‘reevaluating’ her personal life. Jenner and transgendered model Sophia Hutchins have been inseparable for the last year. They have traveled the world together. Jenner on many occasions said of Hutchins, ‘she’s very special to me.’
Hutchins appeared on a podcast with host Jim Breslo on Wednesday, and said that she and Jenner are not having any ‘type of sexual relationship’. The model and Pepperdine graduate said they two are just business partners.

A close of friend of Jenner’s talked exclusively to ‘Radar Online’ and said Jenner feels extremely betrayed and used by Hutchins. The friend explained, “A piece of her feels used and taken advantage of. She didn’t think she would ever feel that way again after leaving Kris Jenner and the Kardashians. She’s hurt and wants to punish Sophia by taking her credit cards she gave her to use. She is reevaluating the relationship.” Jenner,68, had been warned by friends early on to be careful with Hutchins,22, and move slow.

stlouispost.com

Jenner ignored her friends, and moved Hutchins into her Malibu mansion, bought her a new car, gave her credit cards, and took her all over the world, staying in five star hotels along the way. A friend early on said, “Caitlyn is spending an absolute fortune on Sophia. She’s constantly treating her to drinks and dinners at the nicest restaurants in town and buys her designer handbags all the time. Sophia is using Caitlyn’s cash for designer clothes and gets her hair and nails done every week. Caitlyn is spending 50 K a week on her.” The friend added that she heard through the grapevine that Hutchins was attracted to men, and Cait had gone through a complete sex assignment surgery. “The relationship always seemed like it was Sophia just using Cait for money and fame, that’s it.”

Next Article
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Jussie Smollett Likely To Face Charges For Filing False Police Report

    According to 'TMZ' the Chicago Police Department is going to convene a Grand Jury. The Jury will determine if Somollett orchestrated his own attack. The police department now believe that the attack was planned and ordered by the 'Empire' star. The Chicago PD now refer to the singer as the 'person who reported the incident.'...

    Read More
  • Rocker Beck Files For Divorce After 15 Years Of Marriage

    It was revealed that musician Beck has filed for divorce from his wife of 15 years. His wife actress Marissa Ribisi was served with divorce papers the day after Valentine's Day in Los Angeles. They were married in a small private ceremony at the luxurious San Ysidro Ranch outside of Santa Barbara in 2004. The...

    Read More
  • Nigerian Brothers Arrested & Released In Jussie Smollett Assault Case

    The plot continues to thicken in the Jussie Smollett assault case. Two Nigerian Brothers were arrested, however the pair have not been charged with a crime. The brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo residents of Chicago, and former co-owners of a party store, had their apartment searched too. In a puzzling development, the brothers have not...

    Read More
  • Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom Are Engaged After A Year Of Dating

    Wedding Bells are in the future for singer Katy Perry and actor Orlando Bloom. The couple became engaged on Valentine's Day, and say they are 'elated'. This will be the second marriage for both Bloom and Perry. Bloom was married to Australian super model Miranda Kerr from 2010 to 2013. They have an 8 year...

    Read More
  • Bill Cosby Thinks Being In Prison Is 'An Amazing Experience'

    A spokesman for disgraced comic and actor Bill Cosby says Cosby has had an 'amazing experience thus far. The comic was sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison for the 2004 sexual assault on Andrea Constand who was a student at Temple University at the time. After the May 2018 sentencing, the Montgomery County...

    Read More
  • Jussie Smollett Of 'Empire' Turns Phone Over To Chicago Police

    'Empire' star actor Jussie Smollett turned over his cell phone, after initially refusing to do so. Two weeks ago Smollett was the victim of an alleged racist and homophobic attack, by two unknown men on Chicago street. Smollet claims two men approached him after he left a 'Subway' sandwich shop. They physically attacked him and...

    Read More