Criminal Investigation Being Conducted In Rapper Mac Miller’s Death

The Los Angeles Police Department has started a criminal investigation into the death of rapper Mac Miller. At first glance it appeared the 26 year old rapper died of a drug overdose at his San Fernando Valley, Ca home. A police source talked to ‘TMZ’ saying that ‘there are details surrounding the September 7th death that are now classified as ‘suspicious’. The red flag sticking out now, is that 911 was called to the home around noon on Friday, September 7th. Neighbors reported seeing a lot of people coming in and out of the house for at least six hours before the noon 911 call.

Various friends and acquaintances of the rapper told police they were in the rapper’s home on Thursday night for a party. It was a male friend who has not been named that called 911 on Friday. According to reports the friend was at the Thursday night party. He didn’t not leave the home, but was seen allowing others to come in and out of the house Friday morning. The rapper was not seen by friends or neighbors after 9 pm on Thursday night.

variety.com

When EMT personnel arrived at the home, they determined that Miller had been ‘dead for several hours already. The male reportedly told police that he just discovered Miller not breathing when he called 911. Police were able to secure a search warrant on Friday, when they searched the home, only small traces of ‘white powder’ were found. The police believe that the people coming in and out of the home, were ‘sweeping the house clean of evidence of drugs’. One source said ‘if 911 were called hours before, the outcome may have been different.’ Authorities are waiting for the results of toxicology reports, which could take up to 6 weeks. Police are conducing interviews with people believed to be in the home on Thursday, and are in the process of reviewing cell phone records.

Next Article
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Jussie Smollett Likely To Face Charges For Filing False Police Report

    According to 'TMZ' the Chicago Police Department is going to convene a Grand Jury. The Jury will determine if Somollett orchestrated his own attack. The police department now believe that the attack was planned and ordered by the 'Empire' star. The Chicago PD now refer to the singer as the 'person who reported the incident.'...

    Read More
  • Rocker Beck Files For Divorce After 15 Years Of Marriage

    It was revealed that musician Beck has filed for divorce from his wife of 15 years. His wife actress Marissa Ribisi was served with divorce papers the day after Valentine's Day in Los Angeles. They were married in a small private ceremony at the luxurious San Ysidro Ranch outside of Santa Barbara in 2004. The...

    Read More
  • Nigerian Brothers Arrested & Released In Jussie Smollett Assault Case

    The plot continues to thicken in the Jussie Smollett assault case. Two Nigerian Brothers were arrested, however the pair have not been charged with a crime. The brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo residents of Chicago, and former co-owners of a party store, had their apartment searched too. In a puzzling development, the brothers have not...

    Read More
  • Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom Are Engaged After A Year Of Dating

    Wedding Bells are in the future for singer Katy Perry and actor Orlando Bloom. The couple became engaged on Valentine's Day, and say they are 'elated'. This will be the second marriage for both Bloom and Perry. Bloom was married to Australian super model Miranda Kerr from 2010 to 2013. They have an 8 year...

    Read More
  • Bill Cosby Thinks Being In Prison Is 'An Amazing Experience'

    A spokesman for disgraced comic and actor Bill Cosby says Cosby has had an 'amazing experience thus far. The comic was sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison for the 2004 sexual assault on Andrea Constand who was a student at Temple University at the time. After the May 2018 sentencing, the Montgomery County...

    Read More
  • Jussie Smollett Of 'Empire' Turns Phone Over To Chicago Police

    'Empire' star actor Jussie Smollett turned over his cell phone, after initially refusing to do so. Two weeks ago Smollett was the victim of an alleged racist and homophobic attack, by two unknown men on Chicago street. Smollet claims two men approached him after he left a 'Subway' sandwich shop. They physically attacked him and...

    Read More