Many Stars Shun Ryan Seacrest On The Red Carpet At Academy Award

There was a lot of speculation as to whether Ryan Seacrest would be on the red carpet at the Oscars for ‘E’. Seacrest has been accused of sexual misconduct by his former stylist, claims he has denied. An internal investigation by ‘E’ determined, that the claims were unfounded, and continue to employ the host. Seacrest and Giuliana Rancic were hosting “E’s Live From The Red Carpet’ . All of the actresses nominated for best actress awards, did not stop for Seacrest to interview them. The former stylist Suzie Hardy made the claims in November.

When ‘E’ claimed Seacrest was cleared, Hardy took her claims to ‘Variety’ and gave a detailed account of what she says happened. Seacrest issued a very lengthy statement last month, in which he for a second time denied the claims by Hardy. Civil rights activist Taranca Burke told ‘Variety’ that she didn’t think it was appropriate that Seacrest be on the red carpet, she said women shouldn’t have to decide, should she or shouldn’t she. Howard Stern asked Jennifer Lawrence if she would allow Seacrest to interview her, she responded, “I don’t know’. She walked right passed Seacrest on Sunday, and did not speak to him.

vulture.com

Seacrest will be hosting the new rebooted ‘American Idol’ on ABC, did snag a few interviews. He spoke with, Mary J. Blige, Oscar winner Allison Janney and Taraji Henson. Some fans interpreted Empire actress Henson’s comment as throwing some shade at Seacrest. She said “The universe has a way of taking care of the good people, you know what I mean?” Kelly Ripa who hosts the morning show ‘Live’ with Seacrest stopped and talked to her co-host. She walked the red carpet with her actor husband Mark Consuelos. Ripa said, “We were watching from upstairs, you’re doing a great job.”

Next Article
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Jussie Smollett Likely To Face Charges For Filing False Police Report

    According to 'TMZ' the Chicago Police Department is going to convene a Grand Jury. The Jury will determine if Somollett orchestrated his own attack. The police department now believe that the attack was planned and ordered by the 'Empire' star. The Chicago PD now refer to the singer as the 'person who reported the incident.'...

    Read More
  • Rocker Beck Files For Divorce After 15 Years Of Marriage

    It was revealed that musician Beck has filed for divorce from his wife of 15 years. His wife actress Marissa Ribisi was served with divorce papers the day after Valentine's Day in Los Angeles. They were married in a small private ceremony at the luxurious San Ysidro Ranch outside of Santa Barbara in 2004. The...

    Read More
  • Nigerian Brothers Arrested & Released In Jussie Smollett Assault Case

    The plot continues to thicken in the Jussie Smollett assault case. Two Nigerian Brothers were arrested, however the pair have not been charged with a crime. The brothers Abel and Ola Osundairo residents of Chicago, and former co-owners of a party store, had their apartment searched too. In a puzzling development, the brothers have not...

    Read More
  • Katy Perry & Orlando Bloom Are Engaged After A Year Of Dating

    Wedding Bells are in the future for singer Katy Perry and actor Orlando Bloom. The couple became engaged on Valentine's Day, and say they are 'elated'. This will be the second marriage for both Bloom and Perry. Bloom was married to Australian super model Miranda Kerr from 2010 to 2013. They have an 8 year...

    Read More
  • Bill Cosby Thinks Being In Prison Is 'An Amazing Experience'

    A spokesman for disgraced comic and actor Bill Cosby says Cosby has had an 'amazing experience thus far. The comic was sentenced to 3 to 10 years in prison for the 2004 sexual assault on Andrea Constand who was a student at Temple University at the time. After the May 2018 sentencing, the Montgomery County...

    Read More
  • Jussie Smollett Of 'Empire' Turns Phone Over To Chicago Police

    'Empire' star actor Jussie Smollett turned over his cell phone, after initially refusing to do so. Two weeks ago Smollett was the victim of an alleged racist and homophobic attack, by two unknown men on Chicago street. Smollet claims two men approached him after he left a 'Subway' sandwich shop. They physically attacked him and...

    Read More