Meghan Markle Loses Second Staff Member In Less Than 6 Months

Former ‘Suits’ actress, Meghan Markle is about to lose a second staff member in less than 6 months. Only a member of the Britain’s Royal family since May, talk of ‘diva antics’ are regularly heard through the royal palaces. The ‘Sunday Times of London is reporting that Meghan’s trusted aide Samantha Cohen has submitted a resignation letter. Cohen has been employed as Markle’s private secretary, and came highly recommended, by other royals. Cohen will leave the staff on December 31st. She had previously been employed by Queen Elizabeth for 17 years as her private secretary.

Cohen has been dubbed’ Samantha the Panther’ by the Royals for her ability to get things done timely and efficiently. Melissa Toubti was hired to work for Markle shortly after she became engaged to Prince Harry. She played a very important role in all of the wedding preparations for the royal couple. She resigned her position only three months after the royal wedding. A source close to Toubti claimed the ‘demands Markle made on her were too unreasonable, and that is why she left her very high paid and coveted position.

parismatch.com

An associate of the Royal family says ‘that Sam leaving the Sussex staff is a huge loss for the couple’ She will be very missed by the entire Royal family said the source. Consultants for the new Duchess are reevaluating how they will hire new staff for Meghan going forward. Another type of employee will be sought for Markle, one that doesn’t have a history of being a civil servant for the Royal family. An insider said, that they believe a ‘non royal insider’ may be a better fit for Markle. An ex American actress is not what the Royal staff members normally have to deal with. A source claimed ‘that unless Markle changes the way she treats her staff, the departures will continue, and it will be difficult to keep staff for Markle.

Next Article
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Betty White Still Going Strong On 97th Birthday

    'Golden Girl' Betty White was out and about on her 97th birthday on Thursday. The actress was out running errands, although looking a little frail, the animal lover was walking and smiling. White was out in Beverly Hills, and holding the arm of her long time limo driver, she smiled to the photographers who were...

    Read More
  • Bob Costas Announces His Exit From 'NBC' After 40 Years

    One of 'NBC' longest term employees announced on Tuesday, 'that he was done with NBC.' He told the 'New York Post' that it was all settled very quietly without a lot of fanfare. Costas, joined the network when he was 26 as a paid intern, and very quickly rose the ranks. He covered 11 Olympic...

    Read More
  • Steven Spielberg Casts Main Characters For His 'West Side Story' Remake

    Iconic director Steve Spielberg has taken on the monotonous task of remaking the classic film 'West Side Story.' The original film was released in 1961 and starred Natalie Wood as 'Maria' and Rita Moreno as 'Anita.' Moreno won an Academy Award for best supporting actress. The film was not without it's controversy, Wood was playing...

    Read More
  • R. Kelly Facing New Legal Troubles After 'Lifetime' Documentary

    Just days after a six part documentary ran on 'Lifetime' rapper R. Kelly is facing some severe legal issues. The documentary 'Surviving R. Kelly' was a disturbing compilation of several women from Kelly's past that said they were physically, mentally and sexually abused by the singer. Kelly's Chicago recording studio was featured on the 'Lifetime'...

    Read More