Prince George Arrives For First Day Of School As Mother Duchess Kate Misses The Milestone

Prince George,4, the oldest child of Prince William and his wife Kate started school in London today. The little prince was accompanied by his father to start his first of day of school at ‘Thomas Battersea’ in London. The private school cost approximately 30 thousand American dollars a year to attend. The future King of England’s mother Duchess Kate was at home battle-ling morning sickness. The Duchess is currently pregnant with the couple’s third child. Like her prior pregnancies, she is extremely ill, with ‘Hyperemesis Gravidarum’, which is acute morning sickness.

Many Londoners wondered out loud if Kate would be able to accompany George on his special day. Prince William took on the duty of doting father, as George was introduced to the staff at the school. Although all the staffers were seen displaying their best curtsies to the duo, George’s classmates will not be required to do so. He will simply be known as ‘George’ to his peers, and there will be no royal title attached to his name. Prince William introduced his son to his teacher, Helen Haslem, she bowed her head as a sign of respect, but later held George’s hand and escorted him to his classroom.

hellomagazine.com

George was required to have a last name for all of his legal paperwork at the school. His father William and uncle Prince Harry were faced with the same dilemma  when they both started school. At the time, they chose the last name of ‘Wales’, which was part of their father’s royal title, ‘Prince of Wales’. Prince William is now officially known as the ‘Duke of Cambridge’. His son George will be legally known as George Cambridge. George looked like the dapper little prince in his school uniform of a dark blue sweater and dark blue shorts.

Next Article
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Third Child On The Way For Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Via Surrogate

    Reality star Kim Kardashian,36, and her rapper husband Kanye West,40, will be parents for a third time. West and Kardashian have been looking for a surrogate mother for several months and hired one last month. The woman the couple has hired is now pregnant with the couple's child, 'People Magazine' reports. The couple married since...

    Read More
  • Actress Megan Markle Makes First Public Comment On Her Royal Boyfriend

    American actress Megan Markle has finally commented on her romance with Prince Harry. After 15 months of solid rumors and innuendo, Markle has confirmed her relationship to the redheaded prince. Markle and Prince William's younger brother were introduced by mutual friends in June 2015, and have been a couple ever since. Markle,36, says “We're two...

    Read More
  • Rapper Lil Wayne Suffers Multiple Seizures Las Vegas Shows Canceled

    Grammy award winning rapper, Lil Wayne suffered multiple seizures over the weekend in Chicago. The 34 year old singer who has epilepsy remains hospitalized in stable condition. Wayne,34, has insisted through the years that his seizures are due solely to the epilepsy that he has suffered from for several years. Multiple sources are reporting that...

    Read More
  • Kid Rock In Hot Water Over Campaign Violation Complaint

    Rapper Kid Rock,46, announced in April he would be running for the Senate in 2018 in his home state of Michigan. Rock whose real name is Robert James Ritchie would be running as a Republican against the Democrat Debbie Stabenow. He has the backing of GOP majority leader Mitch McConnel and President Donald Trump. Now...

    Read More
  • Tennis Great Serena William Has A Healthy Baby Girl

    Compton's finest, Serena Williams,35, gave birth to a healthy baby girl, the father is her fiance Alexis Ohanian. The athlete had labor induced Thursday evening, according to a source at St. Mary's Medical Center in West Palm Beach, Florida. The baby weighed 6 pounds 13 ounces, mother and baby are doing fine said the source....

    Read More
  • Bobby Brown Ditches 'Dancing With The Stars' At The Last Minute

    Singer Bobby Brown, 48, pulled out of 'Dancing With The Stars' only hours before he was to report to rehearsals for the ABC show. A source connected with the show, told 'Us Magazine' that the singer was committed to season 25 of the highly rated show, but for explained reasons, was a 'no show'. The...

    Read More